Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Zatarain's House Party!

I won a Zatarain's House Party from Houseparty.com (The above pic is some of the ladiesat our party!)
Houseparty has all kinds of parties- go check it out if you like to have parties!!
Last night for Fat Tues we had a Mardi Grad party
Zatarain's sent coupons, beads, masks, and a sampling of products. I was a little disappointed that they only sent two box of rice mixes! So I did have to buy quite a bit. (but that depends on what the vendor sends out and each one is different)
No Party is complete without dessert! I won an Atlanta Bread King Cake from Saving Sisters
We also had a Cheesecake from Sam's, and made homemade Rootbeer Floats from Zatarains- Really Good and super easy- I'd do it again!! (people were impressed- we made Root Beer!) Click here for the Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment