Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Food World Coupon Policy

I spoke to a manager at the Saraland Foodworld today about thier coupon policy.
I told her I had a blog about coupons and Foodworld- she even offered for me to put up a sign about my blog on the community board- So I think I'll do that!
She took down the coupon policy off the wall and copied it for me. Here's what it says:
1. Only one coupon per item.
2. Manufacturer coupons up to fifty cent only. (Doubled)
3. Coupons for more than fifty cents will be redeemed for the face value.
4. Tobacco, cigarette, alcoholic beverage or free items cannot be doubled.
5. The total redemption value must not exceed the price of the item.
6. Expired coupons will not be honored.
7. If muitple of the same items are purchased, up to ten coupons will be doubled, after the 10th coupon the remaining coupons will be redeemed at face value.

(Revised 11/1/07)

This is the offical Food World policy- THEY DO ACCEPT INTERNET COUPONS.
If you do have a problem keep your reciept and contact Foodworld Corp Office at 1-800 780 7816
FoodWorld Website Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment