Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

"Souper" Bowl Sunday

First Let me Say- Go Saints!!
It's getting very cold outside- and we have a few people coming over for the game-
So I thought - "Souper" Bowl Sunday
I wanted to share a recipe from my friend, Frances. (Thank you!)
I hadn't made it a while and I don't know why not- It's Great!
So I wanted to share!!

Santa Fe Soup
2 packs dry taco seasoning
1 pack dry ranch seasoning
2 cans whole corn
1 can black beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can pinto beans
2 lbs hamburger meat
1 diced onion
1 can rotel
1 can diced/stewed tomatoes (whatever you have)
2 cups water

Garnish with cheese, sour cream, chives, and tortilla chips.

This is super easy! Cook hamburger meat and diced onions together. When done drain and add all other ingredients.
Simmer- at least 30 minutes. (It's better the second day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment